[Vision2020] On Doug Wilson's Views of Education -- via a Mom who knows

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:15:23 EST

--part1_9.23076cc5.2d68274b_boundary

Visionaries,

          I'm glad this discussion is continuing!!

         Wilson has been trying to silence me since I came forward over a
year ago and notified the community of what really goes on there at Logos school.
 I took my three children out of Logos after four years of trying to get them
to see that what they are doing is not Biblical.

        The indoctrination starts early then in about 6th grade (taught by
Principal Matt Whittling) the indoctrination goes into high gear.   . . .the
subjugation of women, their fetish with slavery and the South, and physical and
mental abuse of children, birthday spankings, forced waste retention of the
children, etc.

        Wilson says that I am just another disgruntled community member along
with all the others.  You know, turning off my mike at the forum, threatening
me, etc.
After years of attempting to get them to listen to me, and figuring out that
they couldn't be prosecuted for what they do-- I finally chose to leave.

       If any of you are interested in seeing my file I have kept on Logos
School-- the rhetoric of Christ Church, from someone whose three children
experienced it first hand-- let me know.  I have pictures from a  fourth grade
classroom of one of the neo-confederate teachers there-- a portrait of Robert E.
Lee, confederate flags, calendars celebrating Lee's birthday, etc.   It's all
true.

Sincerely,

Ruth Drollinger

--part1_9.23076cc5.2d68274b_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Visionaries,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm glad this discuss=
ion is continuing!!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Wilson has been trying to s=
ilence me since I came forward over a year ago and notified the community of=
 what really goes on there at Logos school.&nbsp; I took my three children o=
ut of Logos after four years of trying to get them to see that what they are=
 doing is not Biblical.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The indoctrination starts early t=
hen in about 6th grade (taught by Principal Matt Whittling) the indoctrinati=
on goes into high gear.&nbsp;&nbsp; . . .the subjugation of women, their fet=
ish with slavery and the South, and physical and mental abuse of children, b=
irthday spankings, forced waste retention of the children, etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20=
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Wilson says that I am just anothe=
r disgruntled community member along with all the others.&nbsp; You know, tu=
rning off my mike at the forum, threatening me, etc.&nbsp; <BR>
After years of attempting to get them to listen to me, and figuring out that=
 they couldn't be prosecuted for what they do-- I finally chose to leave.&nb=
sp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If any of you are interested in seeing=20=
my file I have kept on Logos School-- the rhetoric of Christ Church, from so=
meone whose three children experienced it first hand-- let me know.&nbsp; I=20=
have pictures from a&nbsp; fourth grade classroom of one of the neo-confeder=
ate teachers there-- a portrait of Robert E. Lee, confederate flags, calenda=
rs celebrating Lee's birthday, etc.&nbsp;&nbsp; It's all true.<BR>
 <BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger</FONT></HTML>