[Vision2020] Dribble de Dabney Do

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:31:01 -0800

Now wait one goldurn minute, Rose Huskey!  You write of "soft-bellied,
middle-aged jokers who yammer endlessly every Monday morning about
intercepted passes, missed tackles, or the inadequate play calls of the
coach or the quarterback."  I resemble that remark....And I happen to know
for sure that if it had been me instead of Bill Buckner playing first base
for the Red Sox, that ball would not have gone through my legs.  Nosiree,
I'd have snagged that sucker, and propelled Boston onto World Series
victory, ensuring my babe magnet bankability for years to follow.  So there.

                                            Carl Westberg Jr.