[Vision2020] Gratitude for Hospitality . . . NOT

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:24:43 -0800

I reserve comment until I know what "joo-joo-ga-joob" means.  I can't find
it in my dictionary.  I think I heard the Shirelles sing those lyrics in a
Phil Spector song in the sixties, though.  Or maybe it was the Beatles.

                                     Carl Westberg Jr.