[Vision2020] my phony degree

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:47:55 -0800

Believe it or Don't.

Virtually all "faculty" at NSA criticise the University of Idaho as being a
"government" school.  Yet, that same virtual majority have degrees from that
same government school.

Virtually all "faculty" at NSA criticise degrees as being insignificant and
meaningless.  Yet, the Merk wishes to claim that his pending Masters degree
and his future PhD (awarded by virue of his ability to write and affix a
37-cent stamp to an envelope) are more valuable than either Joan's or Nick
Gier's degrees.

Thanks anyway, Merk.  I'll just continue to save my box tops.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Intolerista to the Stars

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)