[Vision2020] Re: "I Hate Doug Wilson Fan Club"

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:15:58 EST

-------------------------------1076552158

Yeap, I do respond like a Child sometimes. It is to make sure everyone
understands my point. People that know me in person do know this about me. I am also
glad that others talk about me :). I have never heard anyone even mention you
offline, unless I bring you up, and even then, most still don't know who you
are. I only bring you up because I have wanted to meet you in person and have
a conversation.

I honestly think your tactics are very damaging, as much so as Mr. Wilson's.
Therefore, I will continue to speak out against it.

In addition, I don't care what you think about me. Never really have. I think
you are very mean and vindictive to people that disagree with you. I see you
do it all the time people. Which is to bad because you could do a great of
good rather than harm to the community.

I am also happy to hear that you once were a protester and actually use to do
go out and do stuff. But this ain't the sixties anymore. Peace and Love.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076552158

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Yeap, I do respond like a Child sometimes. It is to&nbsp;make sure ever=
yone understands my point. People that know me in person do&nbsp;know this a=
bout me. I am also glad that others talk about me :). I have never heard any=
one even mention you offline, unless I bring you up, and even then, most sti=
ll don't know who you are. I only bring you up because I have wanted to meet=
 you in person and have a conversation. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I honestly think your tactics are very damaging, as much so as Mr. Wils=
on's. Therefore, I will continue to speak out against it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In addition, I don't care what you think about me. Never really have. I=
 think you are very mean and vindictive to people that disagree with you. I=20=
see&nbsp;you do it&nbsp;all the time people. Which is to bad because you cou=
ld do a great of good rather than harm to the community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am also happy to hear that you once were a protester and actually use=
 to do go out and do stuff. But this ain't the sixties anymore. Peace and Lo=
ve.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>