[Vision2020] And another thing..

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:32:00 -0800

(Typed in my best Andy Rooney voice)..You know what bothers me?  George W.
"Elite Force Aviator" Bush and his White House handlers are acting so
aggrieved that his, um, interesting National Guard history is being brought
up at all.  "Pure politics!" they say, wringing their hands at these most
unfair allegations.  Is one to assume, then, that if the situation was
directly reversed, President Bush having fought in Vietnam, and Senator
Kerry using family influence to dodge the war by serving, evidently rather
spottily, in the National Guard, that the White House would not be making a
huge issue of it?  Right.  Incidentally, I know that it's an exercise in
futility in this most Republican of states to rail against an incumbent GOP
president.  They can run a tree stump for President, and perhaps they have,
and he'd win Idaho's 4 electoral votes.

       Carl Westberg Jr.

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx