[Vision2020] Fw: Not like most of us

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:28:39 -0800

Dear Visionaries:

In the New York Times today, David Brooks has written what I think is one of
the most egregious pieces of Bush apologetics that I have ever seen:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/10/opinion/10BROO.html

Incensed even more than usual, I wrote the following and emailed it to Mr.
Brooks.  In the interests of our ongoing political discussion, I forward it
also to you.  BTW, has anyone read Kevin Phillips' new book, American
Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of
Bush?  Phillips is a former White House strategist for Richard Nixon and no
liberal, by any stretch of the imagination.  I think he's now registered as
an Independent, but he's a cradle Republican.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.