[Vision2020] Top Ten Reasons for Going to War With Iraq

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:31:04 EST

--part1_125.2a8abff1.2d596428_boundary

Carl:

He is born again, Carl, so God leads him directly, like the Pope.  He does
not need to provide an in depth political/economic analysis of the validity of
his decisions.  Besides, is he or any member of his family facing death, injury
or hardship over the war in Iraq?  The opposite might be the case with Bush
family investments in the military sector oriented Carlyle group doing well
with increased military spending in war time.

I see the pompous holier than thou attitude of Bush, his "I am right with no
doubt in my mind whatsoever and you are all wrong" arrogance as possibly
related to Bush's religious faith.  Then again, I know some cynics who think his
religious faith is an insincere political tool.

"Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up" he says as a shudder of
dread, of doubt and skepticism invades his mind.

I wonder, does Bush ever have moments of self examination and criticism that
provide balance and caution, that offer an antidote to foolish dogmatism?

Ted Moffett

--part1_125.2a8abff1.2d596428_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Carl:
<BR>
<BR>He is born again, Carl, so God leads him directly, like the Pope. &nbsp;=
He does not need to provide an in depth political/economic analysis of the v=
alidity of his decisions. &nbsp;Besides, is he or any member of his family f=
acing death, injury or hardship over the war in Iraq? &nbsp;The opposite mig=
ht be the case with Bush family investments in the military sector oriented=20=
Carlyle group doing well with increased military spending in war time.
<BR>
<BR>I see the pompous holier than thou attitude of Bush, his "I am right wit=
h no doubt in my mind whatsoever and you are all wrong" arrogance as possibl=
y related to Bush's religious faith. &nbsp;Then again, I know some cynics wh=
o think his religious faith is an insincere political tool.
<BR>
<BR>"Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up" he says as a shudd=
er of dread, of doubt and skepticism invades his mind.=20
<BR>
<BR>I wonder, does Bush ever have moments of self examination and criticism=20=
that provide balance and caution, that offer an antidote to foolish dogmatis=
m?
<BR>
<BR>Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_125.2a8abff1.2d596428_boundary--