[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #26)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:50:30 -0800

Greetings visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #26) consists of:

A variety of photographs, previously posted, concerning the two (as in "less
than three") protestors at Douglas Wilson's Credenda Agenda History
Conference, as well as a couple soundbites from the Bill London/Douglas
Wilson Debate reflecting on the Dougster's comments on public schools in
relation to his history conference and his (the "h" purposely left in lower
case) comments concerning the Not In Our Town "conspiracy" involving the
University of Idaho.  The link to these photos and sounbites is titled
"Photos and Audios" and is located near the top of the page.

As always you may access this link, sign on to our mailing list, participate
in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)