[Vision2020] Valentine's Day Fundraiser

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:28:05 EST

-------------------------------1076120885

Yeap, I lived on less than $8K over the last 12 months, and I don't qualify
for Food Stamps. I am making now just over poverty level, so I don't get Food
Stamps either. They want me to sell my car, but if I do that, I lose my job and
it hardly runs as it is now so it would not sell for much anyhow. My total
debt is more then 4x what I make in a year. Interest each year on what I owe is
20% of my gross income. It really sucks when the UI cuts your medical benefits
when you are still a student just before you need surgery. Now if 20% of my
income is spent on interest, and 20% on taxes, and I only make at most $1300 a
month, how do I eat, and pay rent? I cannot, so the only thing I can do is go
back to school after the summer until the economy gets better and I can find a
job that pays something. Every month in this country more people enter the
job market than jobs that being produced and inflation is growing faster than
wage increases. I have applied for over 1000 jobs in the Western part of the
United States, spent over $750 looking and traveling to interviews, and only got
a few offers and all of them put me off worse than just staying here. So, such
is life.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076120885

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Yeap, I lived on less than $8K over the last 12 months, and I don't qua=
lify for Food Stamps. I am making now just over poverty level, so I don't ge=
t Food Stamps either. They want me to sell my car, but if I do that, I lose=20=
my job and it hardly runs as it is now so it would not sell for much anyhow.=
 My total debt is more then 4x what I make in a year. Interest each year on=20=
what I owe is 20% of my gross income. It really sucks when the UI cuts your=20=
medical benefits when you are still a student just before you need surgery.=20=
Now if 20% of my income is spent on interest, and 20% on taxes, and I only m=
ake at most $1300 a month, how do I eat, and pay rent? I cannot, so the only=
 thing I can do is go back to school&nbsp;after the summer&nbsp;until the ec=
onomy gets better and I can find a job that pays something. Every month in t=
his country more people enter the job market than jobs that being produced a=
nd inflation is growing faster than wage increases. I have applied for over=20=
1000 jobs in the Western part of the United States, spent over $750 looking=20=
and traveling to interviews, and only got a few offers and all of them put m=
e off worse than just staying here. So, such is life. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>