[Vision2020] The Damage Done in this Community

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:33:35 GMT

Melissa -

At a minimum, please have your friend contact the UI Gay Straight Alliance.
Have her e-mail me and I will pass on some e-mail addresses to her I have that
can help.

Tom Hansen

> In a message dated 2/6/2004 3:36:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> hend5953@uidaho.edu writes:
> If you don't understand, educate yourself, find out
> where and why injustice happens, you can audit any
> number of classes at the UI that will help you to
> understand the problem.
> Yeah right! UI has more problems than anyone I know. I doubt they are the
> ones you want to go to get out of them. Half the problems I have now were
CAUSED

           http://www.fsr.net/