[Vision2020] The Damage Done in this Community

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:49:27 -0800

Excuse me Donovan, but aren't you painting an awful lot of good people who
work for the University of Idaho with a rather broad brush?  Or are we all
orcs?

                                                  Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: DonovArn@aol.com
>To: hend5953@uidaho.edu, lujane@lataheagle.com
>CC: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] The Damage Done in this Community
>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:42:09 EST
>
>In a message dated 2/6/2004 3:36:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>hend5953@uidaho.edu writes:
>If you don't understand, educate yourself, find out
>where and why injustice happens, you can audit any
>number of classes at the UI that will help you to
>understand the problem.
>Yeah right! UI has more problems than anyone I know. I doubt they are the
>ones you want to go to get out of them. Half the problems I have now were
>CAUSED
>by UI. They are also not a shining example of JUSTICE either.
>
>Donovan J Arnold

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx