[Vision2020] The Damage Done in this Community

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:42:09 EST

-------------------------------1076110929

In a message dated 2/6/2004 3:36:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hend5953@uidaho.edu writes:
If you don't understand, educate yourself, find out
where and why injustice happens, you can audit any
number of classes at the UI that will help you to
understand the problem.
Yeah right! UI has more problems than anyone I know. I doubt they are the
ones you want to go to get out of them. Half the problems I have now were CAUSED
by UI. They are also not a shining example of JUSTICE either.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076110929

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 2/6/2004 3:36:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, hend5953@=
uidaho.edu writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>If you don't understand, educate yourself, fin=
d out<BR>where and why injustice happens, you can audit any<BR>number of cla=
sses at the UI that will help you to<BR>understand the problem.&nbsp; </FONT=
></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>Yeah right! UI has more problems than anyone I know. I doubt they are t=
he ones you want to go to get out of them. Half the problems I have now were=
 CAUSED by UI. They are also not a shining example of JUSTICE either.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>