[Vision2020] UI Flyer

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:43:27 GMT

Nope.  And that is probably because it doesn't exist.  I just came from the SUB
and I saw lots of students inside and outside the SUB.

Where did you get his faulty info?

Tom Hansen

the flyer
that bans UI students from the sub for the next 3 days?</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>E.A. Roskovich, Moscow, ID</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2749??PS=">Keep up with high-tech trends here
at "Hook'd
on Technology."</a> </html>