[Vision2020] 40 years?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:38:10 -0800

I'm about to show my age.  In a couple of days, it'll be 40 years since the
Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan.  I was 13 years old, a 7th grader at Moscow
Jr. High School, and I remember it like it was yesterday.  I remember also
the next day.  A classmate took pictures of the Beatles off of her
television screen.  They turned out about as well as you'd expect, but I
don't think we got anything constructive accomplished that Monday.  We just
passed the pictures around, and could talk about nothing but the Beatles on
Ed Sullivan the night before.  I have no point here, really, other than to
say I can't believe it's been 40 years.

        Carl Westberg Jr.

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com