[Vision2020] Editors etc.My Concerns about "Not on the Palouse Not Ever"

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 06:31:06 EST

--part1_23.3a63bb67.2d53837a_boundary

Donovan:

Odd what a difference one letter can make.  I am sure everyone knows it's
just a typo.  One of your main points was about tolerance for all religions thus
not blaming any religion too severely for their faults.  But it was very
funny.  I took the humor rather differently than thinking of Mormons.  I'll just
keep these thoughts to myself.

I try to proofread very carefully everything I send to V2020 and I still make
mistakes that I fail to correct.  This drives me nuts.  But then even the
greatest writers make mistakes.  That's why there are editors.  And then even the
editors don't catch all the mistakes.  That's why great novels have second
and third editions sometimes.  The editors and writers keep trying to correct
all the mistakes.  Very funny.

Ted Moffett

--part1_23.3a63bb67.2d53837a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Donovan:
<BR>
<BR>Odd what a difference one letter can make. &nbsp;I am sure everyone know=
s it's just a typo. &nbsp;One of your main points was about tolerance for al=
l religions thus not blaming any religion too severely for their faults. &nb=
sp;But it was very funny. &nbsp;I took the humor rather differently than thi=
nking of Mormons. &nbsp;I'll just keep these thoughts to myself.
<BR>
<BR>I try to proofread very carefully everything I send to V2020 and I still=
 make mistakes that I fail to correct. &nbsp;This drives me nuts. &nbsp;But=20=
then even the greatest writers make mistakes. &nbsp;That's why there are edi=
tors. &nbsp;And then even the editors don't catch all the mistakes. &nbsp;Th=
at's why great novels have second and third editions sometimes. &nbsp;The ed=
itors and writers keep trying to correct all the mistakes. &nbsp;Very funny.
<BR>
<BR>Ted Moffett </FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.3a63bb67.2d53837a_boundary--