[Vision2020] What is relative moralis

Captain Kirker captainkirker@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:06:15 +0000

DeeJay,

Here’s a better question: “Is there any depth so low, or any gutter too
stinky, that even you won’t stoop to it?”

Cordially,

Captain Kirker

From: "bubba jones" <bubbajones9763@hotmail.com>
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] What is relative moralis
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 23:40:52 +0000

I don't think it does solve the question. It does answer some
questions but mostly expands on your common sense theory.

Using the US civil and criminal codes to answer right and wrong does
work some of the time, however, it doesn't answer all questions.

In order for us to get anywhere I guess my question needs to be a
bit more narrow.  Is there anything, and I do mean anything, that we
can all point to and say that was an absolutely wrong thing to do?

And, if we can come up with something that is absolutely wrong
absolutely every time by what means do we come to that conclusion?

B.