[Vision2020] Moscow City Council

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:27:36 EST

-------------------------------1075843656

Dan,

Do you mind explaining to us how having just one subcommittee of everyone
makes sense?

You need to have committees in Government to divide up the work load, unless
you want a bunch of people voting on things without researching the facts.

I also think committees provide an opportunity for the public to engage their
elected officials on a personal level about specific issues concerning them.
Or are you against this in local government?

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075843656

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dan,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Do you mind explaining to&nbsp;us how having just one subcommittee of e=
veryone&nbsp;makes sense?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You need to have committees in Government&nbsp;to divide up the work lo=
ad, unless you want a bunch of people voting on things without researching t=
he facts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I also think committees provide an opportunity for the public to engage=
 their&nbsp;elected officials&nbsp;on a personal level about specific issues=
 concerning them. Or are you against this in local government?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>