[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins on Racism

ben merkle benmerkle@moscow.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:31:07 -0800

Visionaries,
Tom was responding to an email that I sent him, but not to the list. My
mistake, it should have gone to the list as well. Just read to the end of
Tom's email to get my original post. Regarding Tom's response, I just need a
little help in getting this worked out.

Tom,
Help me a bit, because maybe I can find what you are looking for. Your first
email seemed to indicate that you wanted a copy of a signed and notarized
death threat. But now you seem to want someone to just make a statement and
get their statement notarized. In that statement they need to claim that
they have seen a death threat to Steve Wilkins that was signed by the person
making the death threat? Or do they just need to sign their statement? I'm
pretty sure that he doesn't have any death threats that were signed. I'm not
entirely familiar with the genre, but I think that signing your death threat
is sort of like taking a bite of your dessert before the hostess does. It's
just not done. But if you want someone to sign a statement saying that they
have seen or heard a death threat to Steve Wilkins, and then get that
statement notarized, I bet I could get one.
Thanks,
Ben Merkle
ps. Hate splotch update #54 is up and running. It's pretty incriminating. It
contains a secret letter that I am now leaking to the public.