[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins on Racism

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:39:37 GMT

Mr. Merkle -

As many of your websitre subscribers may find your little quotes to be amusing,
I don't.

Any multi-celled organism would deduce that I am requiring that people in
possession of such letters would make a notarized statement to the effect that
he/she had received copies of the letter(s) from Mr. Wilkins and that they are
authentic and signed by (whomever sent the letter).

Apparently I credit you rwith far too much common sense.  For that, I apologize.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

           http://www.fsr.net/