[Vision2020] Charitable Contributions are NOT a Party-line Thing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 30 10:46:40 PST 2004

I realize that many of you (pronounced "Donovan Arnold") will attempt to
quantify charitable donations along party lines.  But, as reflected at
Diversity.com:

http://www.diversityinc.com/public/11159print.cfm

Charity is NOT a party thing.  It is a humane thing.  As they pass the
collection plate around in church, make your donation and pass it on.  Don't
evaluate on who donated what.  Do what you can and move on.

I am certain that those in need appreciate every effort made, regardless of
where that effort originated.

Enough said.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom Hansen

Just another multi-celled organism inhabiting this big blue marble of ours.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.