[Vision2020] Bush gives $5 B in aid to Asian Children

Melissa Hendrickson hend5953 at uidaho.edu
Thu Dec 30 01:16:46 PST 2004

As we are arguing over how much we should give and how much our government should give, I have an interesting tidbit of info.  A friend of mine is in town from DC.  She mentioned that the GOP is spending more on the Innauguration events than it did in humanitarian aid to southeast Asia. (No I don't have sources to back up this statement, but I am sure they wouldn't be difficult to find.  I have better things to do with my time, so feel free to look them up yourself.)

Just thought I would throw that out there for all y'all to chew on.

Mo