[Vision2020] Bush gives $5 B in aid to Asian Children

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 11:00:32 PST 2004

Yes.  I am liberal and there are several things about George Bush that I
would much rather flush down a toilet.  But, his willingness to aid the
needy is not one of them.

For Donovan "I live only to help the down-trodden" Arnold to discredit such
willingness goes beyond ignorance.

There are many of us who do not support George Bush's policies or any
policies of the members of his cabinet.  However, this attitude of ours does
NOT encompass President Bush's willingness to aid "the thousands of homeless
and injured".  We should all support those willing to provide such aid,
whether it comes from our favorite side of the aisle or not.  Tsunamis do
not have a political agenda.  Why should we assume such from the very people
aiding victims of those same tsunamis?

If Mr. Arnold truly believes in aiding the needy, as he often claims, he can
(at minimum) match my $80.00 contribution to UNICEF.  It all begins at:

http://www.unicefusa.org/site/pp.asp?c=duLRI8O0H&b=25933

Take care,

Tom "whose glass remains half full" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.