[Vision2020] recall petition

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 10:27:32 PST 2004

There were enough people in Moscow who were dissatisfied with the
decisions the previous council was making that they worked within our
constitutional system to a change our leadership by electing Chaney,
Dickinson, and Pall. Now an unnamed group of "business owners" are
demanding a recall of those individuals.

Why? Supposedly because they disagree with ONE decision the current
council made as part of the job they were elected to do.

All without having to put their names on the line.

Is this the democracy people are dying to establish in Iraq?

Kit Craine