[Vision2020] recall petition

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Dec 27 12:06:56 PST 2004

Gerald Weitz does not even live within the City of Moscow!  He lives off Saddle Ridge Road in Viola.  His current behavior reveals the same puerility and lack of character/integrity he displayed when he resigned at least twice from public offices because he could not get his way.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com