[Vision2020] The History of Christmas

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Dec 27 20:28:22 PST 2004

I have been very busy with the holiday season and did not get back to you until now. Read your own 'lecture' Stalin was in jail. Trotsky did it...Stalin came back later and took over the revolution. The remark just let me know that the even the history channel does not always catch everything said in pieces that are presented in their listings. What with this and the revelations of the major newspapers and news programs faked stories I have little faith left in print or TV. I have become very cynical about the research of others...especially those I think may have an agenda of their own.