[Vision2020] The History of Christmas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 24 10:33:20 PST 2004

Earth to Ms. Kraut.  Come in Ms. Kraut.

This just in from 1918!

Stalin DID overthrow Czar Nicholas II of Russia (with the assistance of
Vladimir Lenin) and thus ending the reign of the House of Romanov.

http://mars.acnet.wnec.edu/~grempel/courses/wc2/lectures/rev1917.html

Is thre anything else I can assist you with?  Perhaps the end of slavery?
And the BIG question “Who won the Civil War?”

Happy Holidays,

Tom “I am” Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____