[Vision2020] recall petition

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 27 13:59:23 PST 2004

Let me see if I have this right.

Mr. Weitz (who doesn't live in Moscow) has taken it upon himself to
represent anonymous businesses (that may or may not be located in Moscow) in
distributing a petition (within Moscow) calling for the ouster of Moscow
City Council members because they (the council members) are simply
attempting qualify city development plans in the community's best interest?

This has a very familiar odor to it.  Thank God I didn't step in it, huh?

Thoughts?

Tom "who does live in Moscow and has never gone anonymous" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____