[Vision2020] recall petition

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 13:10:03 PST 2004

Visionaries:

I am curious about the business people who wish to remain anonymous.  Do they
really exist?  If so, why in the world won't they identify themselves?  It is
an indication of integrity to make a public stand, especially if the issue is
contentious or unpopular.  However, there is nothing honorable about hiding
one's identity while stirring the trouble pot.  I, for one, would like to know
who these (alleged) business people are so that we can hear from them what
issues prompted the recall petitions.

Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan