[Vision2020] Heads up

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 07:53:47 PST 2004

Dear Vision 2020 readers and Ellen,

Thank you, Ellen for sharing the information about the "gratuity" charge
tacked on to Visa bills.  Your quick (and public) response to the problem is one
of the reasons that I will continue to choose Gambinos as a top notch place to
meet with friends and enjoy a great meal.  Not only is the food enjoyable, you
are a person of character and commitment to your customers and the community
- and in my mind those are qualities that can't be beat.

Thanks for everything you do,

Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan