[Vision2020] Merry Christmas

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:24:34 PST 2004

Jeff,

If you bothered to read what I said, you would not need to "wonder who will
pay for the allowances". The workers would earn them as they slave away
working for greedy capitalists that think the world ought to thank them for
bringing $5 hour jobs to the community.
This model is not used by North Korea, it is used the United States
government. The Government pays many employees allowances and medical care.
This is not done by the unpatriotic capitalists. If we were to make
companies follow a policy that works for the military and other government
workers, it would ensure that American workers basic needs are met. This
would also help curb problems associated with inflation and over inflated
housing prices that have occurred in every county in America except four in
the last 10 years. It would also help the millions of Americans out of
poverty, most of which are children.

Jeff, perhaps you should skip down to Book People and ask for a book on Karl
Marx; it is clear to me that you don't understand what he is about, and the
huge differences between what I am advocating and what he advocated.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold