[Vision2020] Astonishing Hyprocrisy!

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 12:20:39 PST 2004

Pat et. al.

Rush Limbaugh presents himself as a great moral example, having taken a hard
line on drug law abusers, having said they should be "sent up the river."  Yet
when he violates drug laws, asking his hired help to go buy illegal
prescription drugs on the street, Rush gets a pass?  And no one who has ever used drugs
is supposed to point out the hypocrisy between Rush Limbaugh's statements on
those who violate drug laws, and his own life?  Rush should turn himself in
for some jail time, that is if he had enough spine to follow his own advice!

And who got a DUI for abuse of alcohol while driving a vehicle?  So if those
who abuse drugs should not be picking on "anyone else," I guess our commander
in chief should back off?

Ted Moffett