[Vision2020] Air America:SNL

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 11:58:03 PST 2004

Scott:

Yes, I recall this clearly, and the big fat crocodile tears streaming down
the little cute ones face.  Just breaks the heart!

However, Al Frankin's cartoon character, who was accompanying Santa Claus,
suddenly went academic, pointing out a study from the Brookings Institute (this
is all out of my little pea brain's memory right now on the fly so I may be
mistaken) that documented that the Red States indeed are more bigoted then the
Blue States!  So the gist of this was that there is truth to what Santa Claus
was saying about the bad boys and girls (I don't recall these exact words being
spoken in the SNL segment) who were not being given presents because they are
in the Red States.

You have the SNL segment in question so you can verify if I am wrong.

Ted Moffett