[Vision2020] Rural wireless?

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Dec 14 07:38:26 PST 2004

I've been a very happy very rural wireless customer of FSR for the
past year. I'll admit to make it work at my  remote location I had to
invest in a more powerful and expensive amplified signal source and
antenna than is the norm for Moscow set-ups, but it works and works
well. Line of sight to an FSR antenna is still a requirement. I hit
the one on the Troy water tower from ten miles away.

m.