[Vision2020] V2020 Problems

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at moscow.com
Fri Dec 10 11:05:10 PST 2004

*Thanks for writing what you did this morning to Vision2020, Bill Moore.

And thank you for your company's support to our community and to our
region.

It really has been nice to watch the evolution of your company and the
expansion of its services into the small communities of the rural inland
northwest.  This has been extra special because FirstStep Internet is a
home grown
enterprise and not a "national chain!"

It has taken vision and some degree of daring to make the investment
that FSI has into a region with a small and
dispersed population.  You have demonstrated that wireless connectivity
is a feasible solution and that we do not have to live in metropolitan
America to be at the cutting edge of net connectivity and services.

Thank you, again.

Sam Scripter
MoscowSam at moscow.com

*