[Vision2020] V2020 Problems

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Thu Dec 9 10:08:40 PST 2004

Bill, et al,

The post you object to was also copied (as is this one) to FSR tech support.  I
am told that the FSR owner reads all the tech support emails.

There is nothing in the post you object to that is not being widely talked with
some degree of anger and impatience about among wireless FSR customers.  Making
FSR aware of these feelings is a favor to them.

While I appreciate very much the donation of V 2020 resources, the quality of
FSR's product has deteriorated significantly during the last few months.  The
availability of V 2020 is not the reason I purchase ISP services.

I have been informed by what I consider a reliable source of some of the fixable
reasons for the FSR deteriorization that need immediate attention.

I hope that my posting and any responses to it will help persuade FSR to fix
their problems before they lose a considerable portion of their customer base.

I support many local businesses at the cost of paying more, sometimes a lot
more, for their services.  These vendors respond by giving me excellent customer
service.  However, I do not support those local businesses that provide an
inferior product or offer indifferent customer service.

FSR may only be experiencing growing pains.  If so, I hope they can solve them
with some dispatch.  I am at his point sticking with them on the basis of their
past performance.  What the future holds depends on them.

Wayne

Wayne A. Fox
waf at moscow.com
PO Box 9421