[Vision2020] Gary Schroeder

Leslie Falen lfalen at uidaho.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:20:34 PST 2004

I do not believe Schroeder has been marginalized. He is now
chairman of The Resources and Environmental Committee. This is
a vary important committee and has has a lot of expertise in this
area. He is still on the Education Committee and will have influence
there also. John Goedde I believe is a supporter of all Education.
All in all I would say it is a net gain.

For those of you who would like to become active in the support of
Education and are eligible, I would urge you to join the AFT and
support the efforts of Nick Gier and Dale Graden. They have taken
a principled stand on Athletics draining revenue at the expense of
Academic and on The loss of benefits for Retires. They are right on
these issues and need everyone support.