[Vision2020] Photos

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 5 09:58:24 PST 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

>From time to time I like to post interesting photos (some cute, some funny,
and some thought-provoking) to the web and provide a link to V2020
subscribers.  To make life easier for myself, I created an archive directory
at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos

Currently I have two photos of kitties and one photo of a very tired dog.  I
will keep you posted as to updates as they occur.

Sidebar:  I am currently working on a series of major updates to the "Not On
The Palouse, Not Ever" website and will send you fine people a link once it
is completed.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom "Smackwater Jack the 49er" Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"