[Vision2020] Fat, black, cat ...

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Sat Dec 4 16:16:57 PST 2004

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many healthy, fat, at-ease, etc.
BLACK cats have adopted new homes in Moscow in the last month or so.
Two ten-month old black males were dropped of in our block just before
Holloween. They're both sweet little snugglers. One now lives at our
next door neighbors and we have the other. The one next door loves
having a six-year-old give it rides in a doll carriage.

A question for Sam: does yours have nightmares where it violently runs
to escape something? Ours do.

Kit