[Vision2020] Fat, black, cat ...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 20:29:54 PST 2004

Hey!  Even in Moscow, things have a habit of working themselves out.  One
kitty, three people, one home.

My sincerest appreciation (and respect) to Carl (who found her), to Tami
(who cared for her), and to Sam (who will provide for her).

See.  Sometimes this world is more than red states or blue states.
Sometimes it is more than you or me.  Sometimes it's just a kitty found
outside Carl's office.

Thank you, Carl, Tami, and Sam.  Because of people like you, there will
always be a tomorrow and a kitty that appreciates it.

Take care,

Tom "49er" Hansen

PS - Hey!  I just got home from John's Alley after a few beers that would be
considered marginally legal in most states. Okay?

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____