[Vision2020] The stupidest man in the United States today!

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 19:15:20 PST 2004

All,

I saw this on the evening news tonight and knighted Tommy Thompson the stupidest person in the country.

Dick Schmidt

The whole article is at  http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86OD2TG1.html

Thompson Resigns From Bush's Cabinet
Dec 3, 3:49 PM (ET)

By RON FOURNIER
WASHINGTON (AP) - Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson resigned Friday, warning of a potential global outbreak of the flu and health-related terror attacks. "For the life of me, I cannot understand why the terrorists have not attacked our food supply because it is so easy to do," he said.