[Vision2020] Dubya's Visit to Canada

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 1 05:59:48 PST 2004

>From today’s (December 1, 2004) The Skew (http://www.theskew.com
<http://www.theskew.com/> )

-------------

Not enough Molson in the Northern Hemisphere.

Maple Leaf Drag: Pals to the North Can’t Warm Up to that Sap Bush

Ottawa - George W. Bush powered up his super duper “now with spring action"
deflector shield yesterday, narrowly dodging a parade of insults hurled at
him by angry Canadians. A loose coalition of groups had planned to protest
against the U.S. President with so many screws loose that he managed to come
up with the slogan “Coalition of the Willing” for the Iraq invaders, but it
kind of didn’t work out that way, as he somehow didn’t seem to hear them.
According to a quick head count the protest attracted 30,000 demonstrators,
42,000 journalists and a couple of moose that were not only opposed to
logging, but also the .27¢ export tariff to the U.S. One protestor
complained, “it was like he was in a dream-like state and never even heard
us, even when we screamed, ‘Bush go home and take your rat bastard ass face
with you,’ to which he replied, ‘ technically, my Momma kin tell ya I’m not
a bastard. I’m the kinda fella that does what I think is right. I sure am
mebee sorry that doesn’t include embracing your peace lovin’ free love,
homosexual, pot smokin’ values in all 'cause that ain't approved by the
right.’ So is he like now deaf in addition to dumb?” A group calling itself
Students Against Dubya, or S.A.D., had scheduled an even larger
demonstration for later, but by the time they heard about the new and
improved second term deflector shield, they were understandably too
depressed to show up.