[Vision2020] Re: Earlier question

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:11:26 PDT 2004

I am not sure what words for which I have neglected to take responsibility.
Would you mind pointing these responsibilities out to me?

I am sure that my email address is also irrelevant.  The only relevance is
well, to attest to my liking of coffee.  May I recommend a roaster?  Try
Batdorf and Bronson, roasted in Olympia, WA.  Good stuff and they will mail
deliver as little as a pound.

To those interested in real dialogue personal attacks are not becoming, and
as you may know, violate a very basic rule of logical discussion: Ad
Hominem.

Ted Ryan