[Vision2020] Re: Earlier question

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:40:48 PDT 2004

Well, I will look at that.  But you were the one who said "I think".  You can go to the archives for that.

I don't know why the attachment gets scrubbed, but it makes it more difficult to carry on a conversation when it is interrupted by code.

A repost would have been a courteous thing to do, I am not sure why you are so hostile about this.

Ted Ryan