[Vision2020] Prejudgements and the Prejudging Judgers thatmakethem (was Chamber President and FirstBank)

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 00:17:03 PDT 2004

More information would suit me just fine.  I'm still
waiting for the whole story along with all the
explanations to go along with it.  At first, I didn't
believe the Kimmell / Robert E. Lee story on the
grounds of absurdity.  Now, I'm just hoping that there
is a reasonable explanation for it.

-Scott