[Vision2020] Re: Q & A with DK

Captain Kirker captain_kirker at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 10:05:55 PDT 2004

DK:

Yes, I used an oblique hint. No, it was not derogatory.

You want to argue ad hominem, and I want to argue the point, i.e., Commissioner Kimmell’s undeclared conflict of interest as cited in the CEF Elders’ Minutes, which state: “Doug Wilson reported that Paul Kimmell, in his role as County Commissioner, is open to oversight from the elders on certain issues, such as the current domestic-partner issue.” I refer you to http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/attack.php so that you can see the definition of an ad hom.

You call the minutes “purported,” despite the Wolfman’s confirmation of their authenticity, and then you wonder if it’s not all a bunch of rumormongering, gossip, and baseless claims. Show some honesty, stop wondering, and acknowledge the point.