[Vision2020] Baseless Claims ?????

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 06:51:25 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

Although I have made it clear that I sign all my emails I take great
exception to the notion that concerns expressed about Wilson, Inc. by Captain Kirker
are based on "false claims and baseless gossip."  The problem (for Christ
Church leaders) is that they are not false claims.  Eventually lies are found out.
What lies have been told about Doug Wilson or his minions?  It is the case
that the truth has reached the Light of Day, not the reverse.  And the truth
will make us (and the congregation of Christ Church) free.

Rose Huskey