[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber is public too

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:12:08 PDT 2004

I concur 100% with Mr. London and thank him for that bit of information.
However, I wish to tell Mr. London that Steve Busch and Jon Kimberly are no
longer members of the Council, and Nancy Chaney, John Dickinson, and Linda
Pall are. In other words, you might want to update your email list of
members of the Council.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold