[Vision2020] Re: Fwd: Prayer request

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:38:19 PDT 2004

Captain Kirker has hit rock bottom in the pit of moral despair, and he is
still digging.  We have another internal communication of CC brought
wrongfully into a public forum.  HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

Again I say, why post here when you have people like this who's moral
compass has no needle and you can't possibly engage in any logical
discussion?

And Donavan, you can slander someone in writing, I appeal to the second
definition on dictionary.com   "A false and malicious statement or report
about someone."  The effect is the same, written or spoken.

Ted Ryan