[Vision2020] Chamber President and FirstBank

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 26 07:08:07 PDT 2004

Agreed (kinda), Mr. Carscallen -

I always know well within 5% know much I have in my checking account,
savings accounts, etc..

Maybe you are right.  Maybe I wouldn't mind sharing a beer or two with those
I have made rather heated comments about.  That does not mean that we would
share other common bonds.

We have shared beers before.  I remember last December 17th at the Coeur
d'Alene Brewing Company on Sixth Street.  I have managed to put faces on
names.

Tom "I am" Hansen

PS - Perhaps you should share a few beers with Douglas Wilson.  He is
convinced that "Venom 2020" is not simply a "piddly Internet ListServ".